1 & 2 November 2014 – 10am to 4pm 1 & 2 November 2014 – 10am to 4pm
Entry fee – Adults $5 per garden, under 18s free
A fundraiser for the not-for-profit Braidwood Preschool
Come and see four amazing gardens in the picturesque town of Braidwood, each showcasing a unique part of the town’s rich history:
For more pictures and information about the gardens see each garden’s page under the menu tab at the top of the screen..
Other attractions at the gardens include: Other attractions at the gardens include:
- Pony rides by Saddle Camp at Mona
- Carriage rides by Roscommon Carriages at Mona
- BBQ, Devonshire tea and other refreshments at Mona and Durham Hall
- Face painting and other activities for the kids at Mona and Durham Hall
- Guided tours of Bedervale homestead and its rare collection of National Trust listed furniture and contents at 2pm each day
Also on in Braidwood: Braidwood farmers’ market (Saturday 8am to 12.30pm in the National Theatre)
Download the brochure:
Please note: Entry to each garden is at a person’s own risk. All gardens have water features. Children and others at risk must be closely supervised at all times. Dogs not permitted.